Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.” ― Robert Frost
Not all those who wander are lost. ― J.R.R. Tolkien
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ― Lao Tzu
A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. ― Lao Tzu
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust,swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity. ― Paulo Coelho
Best Trip Quotes
Travel brings power and love back into your life. ― Rumi Jalalud-Din
What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. ― John Steinbeck
We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls. ― anaïs nin
The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination. ― Marion Zimmer Bradley
Travel far enough, you meet yourself. ― David Mitchell
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see. ― G.K. Chesterton
We all know that light travels faster than sound. That’s why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak. ― Albert Einstein
About Travelling Quotes
I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. ― Mark Twain
Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there. ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. ― Gustave Flaubert
In books I have traveled, not only to other worlds, but into my own. ― Anna Quindlen
Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering. ― Charles Dickens
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason ― Jerry Seinfeld
No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself. ― Haruki Murakami
Short Travel Quotes
- Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fill your soul.
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
- Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- My goal is to run out of pages in my passport.
- Travel is an investment in yourself.
- Not all those who wander are lost.
- Life is short, and the world is wide.
- The goal is to die with memories not dreams.
- It’s not what you look at that matters. It’s what you see.
- Sandy Toes sunkissed nose.
- Travel. Your money will return. Your time won’t.
- Collect Moments, Not Things.
- Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
- Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
- Once the Travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
Instagram Travel Quotes
- Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
- Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.
- Of all the books in the world. The best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
- I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable.
- Don’t let fear get in the way of the life you are meant to live.
- Always take the scenic road.
- Go where you feel most alive.
- Live your life by a compass, not a clock.
- Let’s get lost.
- Happiness is planning a trip with the ones that you love.
- Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness.
- Don’t call it a dream. Call it a plan.
- Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.
How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.
How to escape time: music.
How to feel time: write.
How to release time: breathe. ― Matt Haig
Famous Travel Quotes
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all – Helen Keller
Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled. – Mohammed
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Andre Gide
I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world. – Mary Anne Radmacher
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. –Mark Twain
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. – Lao Tzu
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. –Saint Augustine
I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. –Susan Sontag
Life is meant for good friends and great adventures – Anonymous
Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before. –Dalai Lama
Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. – Anita Desai
Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures. – Lovelle Drachman
Travel the World Quotes
Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
The gladdest moment in human life, methinks, is a departure into unknown lands. – Sir Richard Burton
I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one’s lifetime. – Mark Twain
Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. – Seneca
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. – Mark Twain
Travel with Friends Quotes
A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. – Tim Cahill
He who would travel happily must travel light. – Antoine de St. Exupery
Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. – Gustave Flaubert
The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready. – Henry David Thoreau
The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends. – Shirley MacLaine
Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to. – Alan Keightley
Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else. — Lawrence Block
We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost. – Ray Bradbury
Inspiration Travel Quotes
We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls. – Anais Nin
No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be. – Chuck Thompson
Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times. – Asian Proverb
Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. – Ray Bradbury
People don’t take trips, trips take people. – John Steinbeck
Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life—and travel—leaves marks on you. ― Anthony Bourdain